Rain glorious rain! Oh how I’ve missed the sound of you on the Windows, whilst being curled up on the sofa under a blanket, with a good book. I will *try* and never moan about you again…but I know that’ll never happen…I’m British – take weather out of the equation and there’s not much else we have to talk about haha!
As much as the heatwave was nice I’m so looking forward to cosy indoorsy evenings, wearing jumpers, Halloween…let’s face it it’ll be Christmas before we know it 😉🎅🏼 the year is really flying by.
I hope you’ve all had a lovely summer and with a few more weeks left before the children go back to school…what are your best tips of things to do with them or places to take them that don’t cost the earth? We’ve been to parks, the lavender fields (which is a great day out if you go on the tractor ride etc and is inexpensive) done lots of drawings and paintings, swimming, local events like the Kingston dragon boat race are a nice day out, cinema & softplay…but mainly we’ve been indoors trying not to melt haha so if you’ve got some good ideas for days out please leave them in the comments 😄 X
Hey guys I thought I’d share some facts about me so you can get to know me a bit better 😄…
1. I never used to like tea (unless it was a dipping sauce for biscuits!) but now I like a good cuppa!
2. Still drink related…not all the facts will be don’t worry haha…I don’t like coffee or fizzy drinks! No coke, no fizzy alcohol…none of it ✋🏻 I find it disgusting!
3. If I could have a superpower…it would be to fluently speak and sign every language in the world – how amazing would it be? You could talk to and understand everyone…and you’d finally know what the nail technicians say about you when your sitting in the salon haha!
4. The personal achievement I’m most proud of (after the births of my beautiful children) is passing my driving test! I adore driving and the freedom it gives you.
5. I once stood behind Rod Stewart on a Harrods escalator…I was that close that I could’ve pinched his bum…I didn’t…but I could’ve 😂
6. I used to work at Wimbledon tennis club…at the time of the championships it was mayhem and I never fully appreciated it – but now I don’t work there I miss it on those magical two weeks of the year 🍓🎾
7. I don’t have a middle name!
8. I love writing, drawing, painting…anything creative really – although I don’t get much time to dedicate to it all right now! I can’t wait for the day that Lulu has to build a big paper mache monstrosity for ‘her’ homework – I’m all over that! 🙈😂
9. I’m on a three month countdown to the big 3-0 😱
10. My biggest goal is that I really want to become a published author and/or have something I’ve written performed on stage or screen!
Tell me some things about you in the comments!